Our Summer School brought together an exceptional group of people who are exploring and developing ideas on building pathways to sustainability. This year 38 participants from 25 countries challenged the STEPS team and each other on questions of science, society and development through a mix of lectures, walks, discussions and public events.
- Storify: The story of the 2014 school
- Video and audio: Mariana Mazzucato lecture The Green Entrepreneurial State
- Presentation: Mariana Mazzucato lecture The Green Entrepreneurial State
- Photos: Images from the 2014 Summer School
- Twitterstream #stepssum14
- Participants: Summer School 2014 list (pdf)
- Find out more about our Summer Schools
The story of the 2014 STEPS Summer School
You can see what happened at the Summer School on Twitter via #stepssum14 or by the Storify stream, which tells the story of the two weeks in words and images.