Each year the STEPS Centre hosts a public lecture open to a wider audience. The lectures are held in mid-May at the University of Sussex as part of our annual Summer School on Pathways to Sustainability.
The next lecture will be with Andrea J Nightingale on 12 May 2019.
ARCHIVE: Video, audio and slides from past events
- Video: Derek Wall: What would Elinor do (about climate change)? (2019)
- Video: Kate Raworth: Economics as if we wanted to survive the 21st Century (2018)
- Video/slides: Achim Steiner: Doomed to fail or bound to succeed? Sustainable Development and the Green Economy Agenda – Revisited (2017)
- Video: Prof Harriet Bulkeley: Can we govern the climate? (2016)
- Video: Prof Mike Hulme on climate change arguments and culture (2015)
- Video/audio/slides: Prof Mariana Mazzucato: The Green Entrepreneurial State (2014)
- Video: Prof Michael Jacobs: capitalism, carbon and climate change | Slides (2013)
- Video: Public debate on fuel poverty, climate change and social justice (2013)
- Video: Prof Tim Jackson: the future of the green economy (2012)
- Audio: Public debate on Rio+20 & collective action (2012)