This is a session organised with members of the STEPS Global Consortium for the Transformations 2019 conference in Sanitago, Chile.
- The Relationship Between Social Capital and System Transformation. (Esther Carmen)
- Procedural Fairness as an Enabler of Transformative Collaboration. (Gail Francis)
- Loss and Change: Emotional Roots in Transformation and Collective Action. (Hallie Eakin, Rebecca Shelton, Lakshmi Charli-Joseph, Jesus Mario Siqueiros Garcia, David Manuel-Navarrete, Beatriz Ruizpalacios)
- Sailing into Transformational Change: Making Safe Spaces for Leadership Development on Homeward Bound. (Deborah Anne O’Connell, Sophie Adams, Kylie Lewis, Fern Hames)
- Seeds of Transformation: Change Strategies Towards More Sustainable Seed Systems. (Almendra Cremasachi, Anabel Marin, Patrick van Zwanenberg)