Our Summer School brought together an exceptional group of people who are exploring and developing ideas on pathways to sustainability. Through a mix of lectures, walks, discussions and public events, participants challenged the STEPS team and each other on questions of science, society and development.
- Find out more about our 2013 Summer School (13-24 May 2013)
- Storify: The story of the 2013 school
- Video: Michael Jacobs – Capitalism, carbon and climate change
- Video: Pubic debate on fuel poverty, climate change and social justice
- Photos: Images from the 2013 summer school
The story of the 2013 STEPS Summer School
You can follow the Summer School on Twitter via #sss13 or by the Storify stream, which tells the story of the two weeks in words and images.