- Published 29/08/12
- Buy online
Our flagship book series addresses core challenges linking science, technology and sustainability with poverty reduction and social justice. The books cover insights from across the STEPS Centre’s projects and themes. The series editors are Ian Scoones and Andy Stirling.
For more information and to buy the books, visit the Routledge website.
FreeBooks contain chapters excerpted from books published in the series, and can be downloaded free of charge. They offer a sample of insights from across the series.
Books in the series
Titles in the series, available to buy at the links below, include:
- Dynamic Sustainabilities: Technology, Environment and Social Justice by Melissa Leach, Ian Scoones and Andy Stirling
- Avian Influenza: Science, Policy and Politics edited by Ian Scoones
- Epidemics: Science, Governance and Social Justice edited by Melissa Leach and Sarah Dry
- Rice Biofortification: Lessons for Global Science and Development by Sally Brooks
- The Politics of Asbestos: Understandings of Risk, Disease and Protest by Linda Waldman
- Regulating Technology: International Harmonization and Local Realities by Patrick van Zwanenberg, Adrian Ely and Adrian Smith
- Contested Agronomy edited by Jim Sumberg and John Thompson
- Pastoralism and Development in Africa edited by Andy Catley, Jeremy Lind and Ian Scoones
- Transforming Health Markets in Asia and Africa: Improving quality and access for the poor edited by Gerry Bloom, Barun Kanjilal, Henry Lucas and David Peters
- The Politics of Green Transformations edited by Ian Scoones, Melissa Leach and Peter Newell
- Carbon Conflicts and Forest Landscapes in Africa edited by Melissa Leach and Ian Scoones
- Governing Agricultural Sustainability edited by Phil Macnaghten and Susana Carro-Ripalda
- Gender Equality and Sustainable Development edited by Melissa Leach
- Adapting to Climate Uncertainty in African Agriculture. Narratives and knowledge politics by Stephen Whitfield
- One Health: Science, politics and zoonotic disease in Africa by Kevin Bardosh
- Grassroots Innovation Movements by Adrian Smith, Mariano Fressoli, Dinesh Abrol, Elisa Arond and Adrian Ely
- Agronomy for Development: The Politics of Knowledge in Agricultural Research edited by James Sumberg