Our flagship book series addresses core challenges linking science, technology and sustainability with poverty reduction and social justice.
For more information and to buy the books, visit the publisher’s website – Earthscan Routledge.
Titles in the series include:
- Dynamic Sustainabilities: Technology, Environment and Social Justice by Melissa Leach, Ian Scoones and Andy Stirling
- Avian Influenza: Science, Policy and Politics edited by Ian Scoones
- Epidemics: Science, Governance and Social Justice edited by Melissa Leach and Sarah Dry
- Rice Biofortification: Lessons for Global Science and Development by Sally Brooks
- The Politics of Asbestos: Understandings of Risk, Disease and Protest by Linda Waldman
- Regulating Technology: International Harmonization and Local Realities by Patrick van Zwanenberg, Adrian Ely and Adrian Smith
- Contested Agronomy edited by Jim Sumberg and John Thompson
- Pastoralism and Development in Africa edited by Andy Catley, Jeremy Lind and Ian Scoones
- Transforming Health Markets in Asia and Africa: Improving quality and access for the poor edited by Gerry Bloom, Barun Kanjilal, Henry Lucas and David Peters