To be informed of future events, sign up to our events newsletter.
- This event has passed.
Biotech in Bangalore: Past Experiences, Future Trajectories
16th February 2012 @ 3:00 pm - 6:30 pm
A half-day seminar to reflect on the changing biotech sector in Bangalore over the past decade and to analyse important policy changes.
Organised by the Center for Public Policy, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB), and the STEPS Centre, together with the Association of Biotechnology-Led Enterprises (ABLE). Sponsored through a grant to IIMB and STEPS from the UK-India Education and Research Initiative (UKIERI).
- Dr. Vijay Chandru, CEO, Strand Life Sciences and President, ABLE
- Prof Ian Scoones, Co-director, STEPS Centre
- Mr. Leo Saldanha, Co-ordinator, Environmental Support Group
- Dr. K. K. Narayanan, MD, Metahelix
- Dr. Jagadish Mittur
- Dr. Dhananjay Patankar, Syngene,
- Dr. B. V. Ravi Kumar, XCyton
- Dr. Satya Dash, COO-ABLE
- and Prof. Chirantan Chatterjee, IIMB.
This event is related to our project on risk and uncertainty in India.