- This event has passed.
STEPS Centre events at ‘Our Common Future’ conference
8th July 2015 @ 8:00 am - 10th July 2015 @ 5:00 pm
From 8 – 10 July, STEPS Centre members will be participating in the international conference Our Common Future Under Climate Change in Paris. The conference comes ahead of the UN’s COP21 conference in December. It looks at the state of knowledge about, and the range of responses to, climate change.
Find out about our research and engagement work around COP21 and Our Common Future
Breakdown of events featuring STEPS members
Wednesday 8 July at 17.30
Adrian Ely and Rob Byrne: ‘Building pro-poor, low carbon innovation systems through international and indigenous efforts’, by Adrian Ely, Rob Byrne and David Ockwell
- 4413(a) – Technology, transformations and capabilities in developing countries
- UPMC Jussieu – ROOM 309 – Block 24/34
Thursday 9 July at 15.00
Peter Newell: ‘The political economy of contending pathways to de-carbonisation’
- 4409(a) – Climate Governance: Driving Societal Transformations
- UPMC Jussieu Ampi Herpin
Thursday 9 July at 16.30
Sam Geall and Adrian Ely: Low carbon innovation in China
- 3333 – China’s climate policies and low-carbon innovation
- UNESCO Fontenoy – ROOM XI.
Friday 10 July at 14.00
Adrian Ely: STEPS work in China and Africa
- 4417 – Transforming Society and Science for Sustainability – Addressing Challenges in Transdisciplinary Research
- UNESCO Bonvin – ROOM XIV.